Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Winn-Dixie

I usually go to Winn-Dixie because its the closest grocery store to my house. The prices may not be a reasonable as some of the other stores, but I go there anyway. And complain about the prices while I am there. Don't get me wrong, sometimes they do have some good specials; and believe me I jump on them. But lately they have been having some really GOOD deals. They call them "Meal Deals." They range from pizzas to hams. If you purchase the "featured item" you get 4 pre-determined items for free. Well this week I purchased a spiral glazed ham and recieved a tub of macaroni and chees, a half gallon of Breyers Ice Cream, a 2 liter coke product, and a pack of Hawaiian King rolls. All for just $21.00!! Now that's a deal. When I see one of Winn-Dixie's "meal deals" I jump on it. I'm trying to feed a family of 5 and it helps save a little money. Kudos to Winn-Dixie on this one.

Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment