Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ugh...!

Well today I figured something out. I am BIG! And I know what I am about to say is going to shock some people. My sweet husband, just informed me of this also. Calm down, I give him permission to do this, I actually encourage it. Just so I know where I am. Well back to what I was saying. I have decided I am going to get back on the wagon that I feel off of about 1.5 years ago. The weight loss wagon. I had actually lost about 50 lbs. I have now gained it and some back. Luckily I don't have any health issues. BP is good, no pre-diabetes, ect. I just need to do this for me so I can feel better about myself, fit into some of my clothes, and be a good example for the children. So I have rededicated my self to this mission.

Wish me luck!

Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment