Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

I would have to say that Easter 2010 is at the top of my list for "Best Easter Ever!"

First off, we had a family bbq at my grandma's on Saturday. One of my aunts was down from New Jersey. Its always good to see family that you haven't seen in awhile. There were about 11 little kids (all cousins and noone over the age of 12), plus the teenagers, and the what I like to call the used to be's. We used to be the children, but we are the ones with the children. Then you had the "older" adults and the senior citizens. We were all in one house having a good time. It got a little noisy at times, but it was fun. Some of the "used to be's" made easter baskets for the little ones and helped them dye eggs. Then the teenagers hid the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. Then there was the YUMMY food! It was great!

But I have to say the highlight of this Easter was the church service today. The choir performed "East to West." Which I thought was wonderful! But I am over-joyed with the fact that my 2 oldest children decided to dedicated their lives to Jesus! That was AWESOME! I am so proud of them! I just hope that I can continue to be a light for them and continue to lead on the right path. I also hope that I am able to be a light to others and help them to come to know Jesus. I know that I could not have made this journey with out the special people that God put in my life at just the right time. I just want to thank Brother Chuck and Jame' for being an excellent influence in the lives of all my children. You will never know how thankful I am. And to all those who I did not name, but have been there for my children and help to guide them and help them learn about Jesus, I am truly thankful.

This has been the Best Easter ever!

Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment