Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sarah, The Hero


Early this morning Sarah, my youngest daughter (age 5) came in my room. This is a usual occurrence, since I am the mother of an insomniac. She informed me that my son, Cam'Ron (who is an asthmatic) couldn't breathe or move. Since it was 10 to 3, I just kind of waved her off and said, "He'll be okay, now go back to bed." It took me a minute to soak in what she had told me, and when it did, I immediately got up. By then he was crying and crawling into my room saying he couldn't breathe. I then immediately got his medicine and began our process. I hate to think what would have happened if Sarah had not gotten up and told me what was wrong with her brother. I know that God had a hand in making sure she was able to wake me up and tell me what was going on. I am so thankful! She is a hero in my book! I love you and I am so proud of you!
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. So thankful that sweet Sarah was there to save the day (or middle of the night). We sure love her too!

    ReplyDelete