Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ouch!

Well yesterday was supposed to be any other Friday, but that just didn't happen. While I was out with Sarah, we did our usual thing of racing to the car. This race was a tie, but crazy me decided I wanted to beat a 5 year old, and jumped for the win. Weeeelll...that just didn't work. I wound up on the ground after twisting my ankle. Trying to get, I almost blacked out and my ears started ringing. After I made it to it took me a minute to get myself together. While trying to get myself together, all Sarah was saying was, "Mommy you need to close the door, you need to close the door." I had promised her a snack from the store, so I guess she really wanted it. Luckily it wasn't my driving foot since I had to go and pickup my husband. I ended up at the hospital. Luckily it wasn't broken, just sprained. I am now in a wrap and gel splint, and on crutches. So much for my uneventful day. That's what I get for trying to beat a 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment