Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Slacker???

Well it's been 5 months since my last post. I kind of feel like a slacker. Posting was easier when I lived in Alabama and was unemployed. Since my last post, I have started working, the summer has gone and Christmas is almost here, the kids are now in their second nine weeks of school (and I think they like it, or at least Sarah does), the girls are in gymnastics and Cam plays basketball. I really miss Upward. :( I can say that the move we made has been a good one so far for the family. The kids have adjusted well, they just miss their friend, but are making new ones. I think when I started my blog it was to help me cope. I am going to continue to write my blog and update more frequently. I'm not sure many people read this, but I believe it's more for me than anyone else.

I am pleased to announce that I am down a whole 30 pounds, and I turned 33 this past weekend. I can remember that when I was young 30 was ancient, and 40, well that was like being dead. Now I can say that you only truly start living in your 30's. You have grown, matured, started a family, and realized what's really important. I am enjoying what God has blessed me with, and I thank him everyday for what he has done for me and my family. I want to be able to help others, and be a light for those who think that there is none.

Well I guess I'm done for now. I will try and post some pictures. That's another area I feel that I have slacked in.

Lisha

1 comment:

  1. Good to see an update!! I am so glad to hear that ya'll are doing well. Did you know that Clay and I moved? We are in Mississippi now and things are going okay for us here.
    Great job on the 30 pounds! Keep it up and lose some for me while your at it, okay?!
    Love and miss you all!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete